Sunday, April 12, 2015

april run+workout playlist.

when it comes to running/working out, music can make or break you. At it's very least, a good playlist can make that last half mile tolerable; at it's very most, it will inspire you to crank out another 2 miles, easy peezy.

i try to change up my music every month. I get bored way too easily, and if I don't then I'm faaaaaar less likely to get up and get a workout in. My taste is pretty eclectic when it comes to music (my first concert was Bob Dylan, and my last one was the Griz). Luckily, that varied taste makes for a varied playlist which makes for a better run. 

there's a little bit of everything in this playlist, which makes for a bit of something for everyone. Enjoy!

19 songs; 1 hour, 7 minutes

april run+workout playlist.
  • Hey Mama, David Guetta
  • Shotgun, Yellow Claw
  • Where Are Ü Now, Skrillex  & Diplo
  • Trap Queen, Fetty Wap
  • Bailando, Enrique Iglesias
  • Truffle Butter, Nicki Minaj
  • Break Free, Ariana Grande
  • Jealous (feat. Tinashé), Nick Jonas
  • Style, Taylor Swift
  • Shut Up and Dance, WALK THE MOON
  • Alone Together, Fall Out Boy
  • Somebody to You, The Vamps
  • Best Song Ever, One Direction
  • I Bet My Life, Imagine Dragons
  • Favorite Record, Fall Out Boy
  • Don't It, Billy Currington
  • Bartender, Lady Antebellum
  • Looks Like Sex, Mike Posner
  • The Man, Aloe Blacc
if you don't feel like downloading, here's a link to the playlist on my 8tracks account: april run. 

race on, bunnies.

xo,

adrienne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment