|my favorite running spot: along Lake Michigan! Bay Harbor, Petoskey, Michigan.|
september is here, which means perfect running weather is too. I love September, almost as much as I love October. September is always about returning to the routine, comfort, and the crispness of fall. It's not too hot, and never too cold. Most importantly, it's low humidity which is my own personal hell when it comes to working out.
so, after a little summer-season hiatus, here's a new run+workout playlist!
as per usual, there's a little bit of everything and definitely a little bit of something for everyone.
|september run+workout playlist: 24 tracks, 1 hour and 9 minutes.|
- Radioactive, Imagine Dragons
- Somewhere to Run, Krewella
- Survivor, Destiny's Child
- Talking Body, Tove Love
- Stronger, Britney Spears
- Shake it, Metro Station
- Drag Me Down, One Direction
- HeadBand (Coucheron Remix), B.o.B
- Tonight is the Night, Outasight
- Compass, Lady Antebellum
- Somebody To You, The Vamps
- Ugly Heart, G.R.L.
- Transmission, Zedd
- Wrecking Ball (Caked Up Remix), Miley Cyrus
- Cool for the Summer, Demi Lovato
- Vacation, Thomas Rhett
- Levels, Nick Jonas
- Love Myself, Hailee Steinfeld
- Don't It, Billy Currington
- Hood Go Crazy, Tech N9ne
- Friday Night, Eric Paslay
- So Good, B.o.B
- Danza Kuduro, Don Omar & Lucenzo
- I Like Tuh, Carnage
(oh, and here's the link to the playlist on 8tracks!)
run on and enjoy the early fall colors,