here's a nice long june run+workout playlist for you.
as per usual, there's a little something for everyone in this one. You may even find a Disney song in there. Wink.
june run+workout playlist
23 songs, 1 hour, 20 minutes.
- i really like you, Carly Rae Jepsen
- somewhere to run, Krewella
- pound the alarm, Nicki Minaj
- crash and burn, Thomas Rhett
- don't it, Billy Currington
- i'll make a man out of you, Mulan
- classic, MKTO
- blame, Calvin Harris
- braveheart, Neon Jungle
- irresistible, Fall Out Boy
- headband, B.o.B
- numb/encore, Jay Z & Linkin Park
- shotgun, Yellow Claw
- hey mama, David Guetta
- where are ü now, Skrillex & Diplo
- somebody to you, The Vamps
- shut up and dance, WALK THE MOON
- this summer's gonna hurt like a mother fucker, Maroon 5
- bad blood (feat. kendrick lamar), Taylor Swift
- beautiful now, Zedd
- kick the dust up, Luke Bryan
- wake me up, Avicii
and as per usual, here's the 8tracks link to the playlist!