- they understand (body) karma. If you put good in, you'll get good out.
- they know how to greet the day. They put a special focus on the knowledge that how they start their day will help dictate how the rest of their day goes.
- they know how to manage stress. They know that a stressful day of work, a hellish day of school, and a flat tire could easily lead to taking it out on their significant other. They choose not to; they choose go to the gym, go for a run, or take a time out on their yoga mat.
- they put their bodies first. Because they know without their healthy and strong body, they wouldn't be able to do anything else.
- they know how to put in hard work...
- they know that, sometimes, we have to make sacrifices. Like all romantic relationships, a fit girl's relationship with her body and self comes with challenges. Sometimes it's forgoing an extra hour a sleep, so that they can wake up and make themselves a healthy, colorful lunch. Other times it's saying no to dessert, because today they just cant even with the gym. Regardless, they know that sometimes you have to sacrifice the little things to get to the bigger and better ones.
- they know that pain isn't just good, it's important. They know that after a good, hard workout, the pain they'll feel the next day comes from their body doing exactly what it's supposed to do: mend, strengthen, and grow.
- they are extraordinarily, unequivocally beautiful. Literally. From the inside, out.
stay healthy. stay fit. stay positive.